Turning a business strategy into a marketing strategy is one of the most difficult things you can imagine. Are you entrepreneurial or financial driven? Is the market potential the starting point? Are you going to calculate the investment you need in order to optimize your true market potential. How are you going to optimize the RoI on your investments?
At EnGarde the whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Our Strategy, Commercialization, Performance Transformation, and Analytics & Insights practices include very powerful and unique capabilities. We tackle challenges within each of these disciplines better than anyone else.
Through a continuous cycle of planning, launching, assessing, and refining, we help you set direction with agility and rigor, accelerate in-market execution, and optimize program and team performance.
Setting Direction with Rigor
We pioneer new ways of establishing connections between brands and customers. Whether you’re contemplating how to optimize your marketing technology investment or thinking through a new digital strategy, we collaborate with you to develop and measure the most effective plan of attack.
The EnGarde marketing strategy practice consists of:
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Brand Strategy & Planning
- Messaging Strategy & Planning
- Marketing Technology Strategy
- Product Strategy & Planning
- Digital & Online Strategy
- Portfolio Marketing & Pricing Strategy
- Transformation Strategy
Accelerating Value Creation Through Team and Process Transformation!
We embed with some of the world’s most successful marketing teams to train them in bleeding-edge marketing tactics. Signature approaches like agile marketing accelerate our clients’ performance with flexible planning and collaboration around measurable objectives, clear roles, and rapid learning cycles. The EnGarde Transformation Practice consists of:
- Agile Marketing (workshops, training, implementation, audits, fine-tuning, improving):
- Marketing and Go-to-Market Strategy
- Design Thinking & Minimal Viable Product Concepts
- Content Marketing & Delivery
- Event Marketing & Delivery
- Product Ownership & Portfolio Management
- Change Management and Change Marketing
- KPI Design and Implementation
- Feedback Models & Continuous Improvement
- Marketing Process Management
- Marketing and Sales Optimization Modelling